Monday 2 March 2015

Steps to maintain continuity for assessment

 Steps to maintain continuity for assessment

For the assessment to create the Miss Havisham looks I made plans to keep the continuity consistent.
First of all I took pictures of the looks and printed it out zoomed in to make sure I could see detail on the day of the assessment. Visuals will help me to see anything that needs to be changed. I then created a step by step guide again with pictures for anything technical such as creating dry skin or scars. I brought with me a sheet of all of the products used in order, which helped me to prevent wasting time and following a step by step guide. I also used a face chart to get an idea of the overall look. Whilst doing the look I wrote down notes of how big the strands of hair I used were and how high up the parting was wether it was above the ear or below it.

The steps I took are helpful however to improve I would make the face charts more detailed as they weren't very useful. I would also bring a step by step not just for the hair but also for the make up. Another thing that i would do to maintain continuity is take pictures of the eyes separate to the lips and cheek etc., to properly zoom in and have a look instead of leaning over to see details on the eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment